Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Badger 9

I didn't know that I knew how to install a garbage disposal. My evening after work consisted of driving to Jonas's condo in Atlanta, making a list of things I needed at Home Depot and then actually going to Home Depot and getting what I needed. I met the new tenant who told me that he wasn't really comfortable having a keypad entry on the door, that a possible 390,625 (5 to the 8th power) combinations makes him uncomfortable, that maybe someone might guess his code. So, looks like I may be installing a new lock in the future.

One of the things that needed to be installed was a garbage disposal - the "Badger 9". I was replacing the "Badger 5" - I wonder when that was the latest/greatest in garbage disposal technology?

I am exhausted and am not sure why I sit here writing about it. I think it is just because I am excited about the blog and desperately needed something to write about.

No comments: